A reference document for Oil and Gas Operators, Oilfield Service and Midstream Companies, and Investors wishing to stay ahead of disposal risks and opportunities, including well, formation, formation depth, and county-level analysis.
OUR IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS COVERS:
- UIC Demand versus Capacity
- Upturn UIC Constraints
- Operational Risk Factors (Formation Pressurization, Pressure Spikes, Injectivity Decreases, Lifecycle Risks, Pre-Disposition to Seismicity)
- Regulatory Compliance / Utilization / Trends
- Litigation Trends
- Investment Opportunities
Pricing based on company size, readership, and extent of geographic coverage (coverage universe shown in map)
In what regions and formations are potential risks observed based on overall formation health and ability to manage disposed volumes?
In which regions am I subject to the greatest threat of operations continuity in the event of a market upswing?
Which specific regions may be at higher risk for induced seismic events, and why?
What regulations impacting SWD Disposal Injection well planning, permitting, drilling and completion, operating, or reporting have been enacted, or are under consideration to be enacted in my primary regions of operation?
What are potential risks associated with litigation, and what are examples of cases currently being brought to market?
What investment opportunities may arise as a result of dynamics brought about by disposal well operational constraints?
Key Operational Insights in:
- Health, Safety, and Environment
- Corporate Counsel and Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Investor Communications
- New Business Development and M&A
- Water and Waste Management
- Completion and Production
- Operations Management
- New Venture Investing