The EnergyMakers Advisory Group (EnergyMakers, or EMAG) is an oil and gas operations consultancy founded by world-class experts in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Resource Appraisal, Development Strategies, Environmental & Waste Management, and Risk Mitigation and Commercialization. With principals each having 20+ years experience under the belt, we have the experience necessary to conceive, assure, monitor and execute energy industry success for appraisal, development and M&A due diligence projects on every continent worldwide, from conventional to heavy oil and bitumen, shale, LTO and stacked plays.
About EnergyMakers Advisory Group
EMAG offers field-proven expertise in water, waste, midstream and environmental services. WWMEs team are operations experts in managing, transporting, treating, permitting, designing infrastructure for, and mitigating operational risks associated with solid waste, industrial waste, liquid waste, fluid resources, produced water, oil/water separation, radioactive materials, and NORM. We understand the full chain of custody along with tradeoffs, liabilities, costs, regulations, and operations balancing required between waste generation, transfer and transport, treatment, recycling, discharge, and surface and subsurface disposal.
- Due Diligence and Transaction Support Services
- Advisory Services and Caretaking
- Exploration, Resource Appraisal, Development, Commercialization, and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Strategic and Investment Assurance via Gap Analysis and Augmentation
Water, Waste, Midstream and Environmental Services
- Facility Life Cycle Expertise
- Integrated Waste Management Strategies
- Operationalizing Compliance and Project Workflow
- Exploration and Production (E&P) Expertise